TACTICAL OPERATION CENTER
Your All-In-OneSalesMarketingReputationAppointmentLead GenerationAutomationPlatform
ULTIMATE CUSTOMER CONVERSION SOFTWARE
Unlimited Websites and Landing Pages
Our intuitive platform allows you to create full featured websites with custom menus. Create high-performing and captivating landing pages all in one place!
2 Way Texting, Email, Voice Mail... All in One Place
2 Way Texting: Send customizable bulk or individual text messages.
Email Marketing: Send customizable bulk or individual emails.
Ringless Voicemail: Record a message and bulk send it to all customers.
Conversation Recorder: Records all text, email, and phone calls.
Survey's and Forms
Built right in is the ability to capture leads through Surveys and capture forms. You can integrate directly with our page builder or embed them on your own sites.
Fully Automated Booking System
of people wish they could have a text conversation with a business.
Open Rate For Text Messages.
- 81% of Americans text regularly.
- Over 6 billion texts are sent every day.
- Over 180 billion texts are sent every month.
- 27 trillion texts are sent every year.
- 97% of American adults text weekly.
- America is responsible for approximately 45% of the world’s text volume.
- Americans text twice as much as they call, on average.
Business Texting Statistics
- 78% of people wish they could have a text conversation with a business.
- 61% of businesses wish they could send and receive texts from a business number.
- 80% of professionals currently use text for business purposes.
- People prefer text most for scheduling or changing appointments, and making or confirming reservations.
- Over half of customers would rather text a customer support agent instead of using other available options.
- Texting is highest rated contact method for customer satisfaction compared to all other communication channels (Text – 90; Phone – 77; Facebook – 66).
- Over 1/3 of professionals say they can’t go 10 minutes without responding to a text.
- Calls cost customer service centers several dollars per conversation. Texts cost pennies per conversation.
- 44% of consumers prefer to press a button and initiate a text conversation, rather than wait on hold with an agent.
- 75% of people like offers sent via text (but no more than 2/mo).
- Texting in the sales process with a qualified lead can increase conversions over 100%.
- 64% of consumers are likely to have a positive perception of companies that offer communication via text.
- 90% of leads prefer to be texted, compared to called.
- Response rates from text are 209% higher than those from phone calls.
Texting Statistics by Age
- 91% of teens with cell phones actively text.
- About 50% of adults 18-24 say text conversations as just as meaningful as a phone call.
- Adults under 45 send and receive 85+ texts every day, on average.
- 77% of students want relevant information from colleges via text.
- 59% of students say a college can text them first.
- Adults 18-24 y.o. send and receive over 128 texts every day.
- Adults 18-24 y.o. send and receive 3,853 texts a month.
- Adults 25-34 send and receive over 75 texts a day.
- Adults 25-34 send and receive 2,240 texts a month.
- Adults 35-44 send and receive about 52 texts a day.
- Adults 35-44 send and receive 1,557 texts a month.
- Adults 45-54 send and receive 33 texts a day.
- Adults 45-54 send and receive 998 texts a month.
- Adults 55+ send and receive 16 texts a day.
- Adults 55+ send and receive 491 texts a month.
Texting Statistics by Time and Rates
- Texts have a 99% open rate.
- 95% of texts will be read within 3 minutes of being sent.
- Average response time for a text is 90 seconds.
- Texts have a 45% average response rate.
- College students spend 94 minutes a day texting, on average
- Texting takes up 33% of Millennials’ mobile usage.
- Text messages are read in under 5 seconds, on average.
- 96% of smartphone owners text.
- The average adult spends 23 hours a week texting.
Texting Statistics by Preference
- 33% of American adults prefer texts to all other forms of communication.
- Text is the most used form of communication for American adults under 50.
- 91% of people who text prefer it over voicemail.
- Texting is the most common cell phone activity.
- A third of Americans prefer text to phone calls.
Sources: Pew Research Center, CTIA, Statistic Brain, Nielsen, Experian Marketing Services, Cappex, Forbes, Velocify, Journal of Behavioral Addictions, RealityMine, USA Today, Gallup, Dimension Data, FranchiseHelp, Forrester, ContactBabel, eWeek
of texts will be read within 3 minutes of being sent.
In Honor of the Patriots that pledged to each other their Lives, their Fortunes and their sacred Honor to create a Free and Independent, United States of America. Celebrate the Greatest Country on earth this INDEPENDENCE DAY!
Self Managed Plans
Contact Us for a Full Hands Off Managed Plan!
7 DAY FREE TRIAL
STANDARD - (Regularly $199)
- 2 Way Text Messaging
- GMB Messaging
- Web Chat
- Reputation Management
- Facebook Messenger
- GMB Call Tracking
- Missed Call Text Back
- Text To Pay
7 DAY FREE TRIAL
PROFESSIONAL - (Regularly $299)
- Everything in Standard +
- Email Marketing
7 DAY FREE TRIAL
PREMIUM - (Regularly $499)
- Everything in Professional +
- HTML Builder
- Trigger Links
- SMS & Email Templates
- All Reporting